This course is open to all, even those who are not registered. However, you must register and login to take the post module quiz that must be completed with a passing grade of 80% or higher in order to receive a certificate of completion. Once logged in, you are also able to track your course progress.
This course will introduce participants to platforms they can use to share tabular data and will provide a high-level overview of best practices to consider when sharing data.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand what data sharing is
- Describe reasons for data sharing
- Prepare data for sharing
- Choose the best platform for tabular data
- Identify resources to create data management plans
- Understand copyright permissions
- Apply copyright to their data